Sunday, March 22, 2020

Blast From The Past!

I'm Baack!  Welcome back to the Good, Bad and Ugly blog!  For those of you who were fans before, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for reading in the past and to welcome you back.  As with many things, life sometimes gets in the way of our hobbies.  This has been the case with this blog.  Sorry for the long delay in posting!

For those of you who are new to the blog... Welcome as well!  This blog was conceived as a place to write about my interests, concerns and to vent on current events from time to time.  I try to keep it concise and to the point and hopefully entertaining.  There are something like 120 posts from the past that you can read through, and I will be adding content every few days in the coming weeks and months.

Feel free to share the link to the blog.  The more the merrier!

Stay tuned! Stay healthy!

Cheers!

DT

No comments: